#Sponsored by House of Autry. House of Autry is N.C. made product out of Four Oaks, NC.
House of Autry Sweet Onion Mix
1 lb okra
1/2 gallon vegetable oil
3 cups milk
1/2 stick of melted butter
salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Clean the okra and cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Add milk, melted butter and 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper. Add the cut okra slices. Let the okra soak for 12-24 hours.
- Pour the House of Autry Sweet Onion Mix into a gallon freezer bag.
- Preheat oil to 375 degrees F. Test the oil by adding a little flour to it. If it bubbles, it is ready.
- Drain the milk mixture from the okra. Add the okra to the Sweet Onion Mix. Shake, Shake, Shake! Until all our covered.
- Add okra piece by piece. Fry for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- ENJOY!!!!! 🙂
Post this recipe on social media and give me a tag #tiffystasties