Tiffy’s Ham & Swiss Sliders
Ham & Swiss Sliders with a Twist!
1 pack Hawaiian rolls
1/2 pound deli ham
1/2 pound deli Swiss cheese
1/8 cup Dijon mustard
1 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
1/2 stick not salted Butter
1 tsp fresh or dried parsley
1 tsp dried onions
1 TBs white sesame seeds
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Line 9×9 baking dish with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F•
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Place bottom in baking dish. Put top half to the side.
- Layer ham and Swiss cheese next. I like my ham and cheese cut thick. 2-3 size scale. Do not skimp on the ham and Swiss.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, Dijon mustard, paprika, parsley, worcestershire sauce, dried onions, salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls on the meat and cheese.
- Pour the dressing mixture on the top of the Hawaiian rolls and spread. Sprinkle white sesame seeds on top.
- Bake approx 25 minutes until cheese is well melted.
- Post on social media and give me a tag! #tiffystasties