smoked gouda cheese
- Turn oven to 400 degrees. Bake four pieces of bacon for approx 20 minutes or until almost crispy. Let cool. Then chop. Set to the side.
- Clean two squash and cut in half. Use a spoon to hollow out the squash. Remove all seeds.
- Dice 2 tbs red onion, a handful of spinach and cut approx 10 cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice the gouda cheese into thin slices.
- Place squash in pyrex dish. Assemble squash in layers of bacon, vegetables and cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle more cojita cheese for good measure.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
If you make this recipe, make sure to snap a photo and hashtag #tiffystasties, I would love to see what you are cooking up in your kitchen! 🙂