Anyone can whip up this delicious cheeseball and be the HIT at the party.
8 oz cream cheese room temperature
1 can canned chicken
6 oz shredded cheese of your preference. I prefer sharp cheddar
3/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp dried minced garlic can substitute one clove of finely diced garlic
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried minced onion
- Add room temperature cream cheese and sour cream to a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Drain canned chicken and add to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add cheese. Mix until combined.
- Add parsley, garlic, paprika, dried onion to bowl. Mix until combined.
- Lay out about 2 feet of saran wrap.
- Empty contents of bowl into middle of saran wrap.
- form into a ball and unwrap.
- roll into pecan pieces and serve with crackers.
- Variations: Instead of using the seasoning above, try a ranch seasoning packet or Lipton’s onion mix.
- Jazz up this recipe by adding fresh bacon bits. 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- Instead of a can of chicken, try 2 cups of smoked salmon.
- If you don’t have pecans, try walnuts!
- Post my recipes? Use hashtag #tiffystasties